- Bowen Chen (2020). endoSwitch: Endogenous Switching Regression Models.
- Bowen Chen (2020). rarms: Access Data from the USDA ARMS Data API.
- Bowen Chen (2020). CropScapeR: Access Cropland Data Layer data via the CropScape web service.
- Bowen Chen, Elliott J. Dennis (2020). usdampr: Request current and historical USDA-AMS MPR data.
- Towards Data Science: A neat website that shares concepts, ideas, and codes about data science.
- Interpretable Machine Learning: A guide for making black box models explainable.
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning: Providing an accessible overview of the field of statistical learning.
- Think Julia: How to think like a computer scientist: A book about Julia but not only about Julia. Good for learning how to think like a programmer.
- Data Science at the Command Line: Guides to use command line for data science projects.
- Engineering Production-Grade Shiny Apps: Details the process of building a production-grade web application in R.
- R blogger: an useful online platform for R users to blog about R.
- R for Data Science: A free e-book for learning R to do data science.
- Advanced R: A free e-book for developing advanced R skills.
- UC Business Analytics R Programming Guide: A well-written book that explains elements of R that are essential for data analytics.
- Introduction to Econometrics with R: A free e-book that teaches Econometrics using R.
- Hands-On Machine Learning with R: A free e-book providing hands-on modules for many of the most common machine learning methods.
- R as GIS for Economists: Introducing spatial data processing for econometric projects in R.
- Supervised Machine Learning for Text Analysis in R: Building predictive models from text data in R.
- Python for Data Analysis: A book written by the creator of Pandas.
- Think Python: Introduction to Python programming for beginners.
Economics & Econometrics
- Econometric Sense: a blog ran by Dr. Matt Bogard, who makes sense of econometrics with plain language and few formulas.
- World Bank Blog: world bank blog.
- G-FEED: an interdisciplinary group posting interesting things about food, environment, and economics.